Car Collision Services F.A.Q. in SF
- Q- Who handles the interaction with my agent?
A- We'll do it, we are in the automotive business for over 25 years. We handle insurance agents on a daily basis and understand the process. That way it will be FASTER.
- Q- What insurance providers do you work with?
A -We work with all Automotive Insurance providers.
- Q- If my car is not drivable will you tow it?
A- Absolutely, we'll arrange a tow to pick it up.
- Q- How long will it take to repair my car?
A -Each case is different, we'll do our best to get all repairs done FAST.
- Q- Do I have the right to select my repair shop facility of my choice?
A- Absolutely, your insurance company cannot mandate a particular shop.
- Q- Should I accept the first insurance Company offer for a totaled vehicle?
A- No WAY. The insurance company might offer you a low value, just remember QUALITY and SAFETY is your best value.
Serving the Bay Area for over 15 years including: Fisherman's Wharf, North Beach, Chinatown, Embarcadero / Financial District, Union Square, Central Market, SOMA / Yerba Buena, Castro / Noe Valley, Civic Center / Hayes Valley, Haight-Ashbury, Fillmore, Japantown, Nob Hill, Marina / Pacific Heights, Presidio/Richmond, Sunset, Bayview, Treasure Island, Mission District, Marin County, Contra Costa and the Peninsula Bay Area.